did you know? (Updated: All Visitors Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This scream actually originates from Shadow Dio's super move 'Charisma' from the game JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. After Shadow Dio screams "WRYYYYYYYYYY", he sends out several sparks toward his opponent. However, due to the popularity of the 4chan flash movie, the fad displays the scream during Dio Brando's super move 'Road Roller', where Dio jumps up in the sky, then lands to the ground on his opponent with a big steamroller. In JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Dio does NOT use Shadow Dio's scream during this move. "

That saved me some typing.

Basically, you say it when someone gets owned.

what so your talking on the forums, and every so often, someone goes... WRRYYYYYYY! ?

does that not get annoying?

Well, all it is, is a forum where you post pictures (sometimes; hell all the time out ot taste, etc), in certain catagories (or "Random") and then you can comment on them/post more pictures...

And sometimes you'll see something or someone getting totally spizzcrackpwned (or even, sometimes not) and it get's yelled out.
They have a lot of other regular phrases/characters/pictures/themes that cirulate.

I feel like I'm advertising for them... and there is no smiley to fit that feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom