microcomputer application

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuke

Daemon Poster
Can someone give me a site about advanced learning about microcomputer applications? I also want learn about beginning programming and operating systems.

what exactly do mean by microcomputer applications? do you mena like palmtops, etc?

Like i'm going to take computer information stuff, it said Advanced level of training on microcomputer applications, internet, web page design,, and beggining programming and operating systems. advanced coursework setups, installations, trouble shootings. And I want to learn about those stuff, so then I don't need to take that class, and I want to learn about cisco stuff. that's all. If i know about that class, then i don't need to take it.

i have just learned that a microcomputer is just a computer that used a micochip, i.e, PC

All major universities and community colleges have "microcomputer" programs. You can also do private institutional training such as ITT Tech etc. Haven't heard the term "microcomputer" since the good ol' days of the 8086 and the Tape driven mainfraims!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom