new firefox user please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need any at all!

But some are cool I and everyone else on this board (yes I am in a possition to say that) can say that you would want to get adblock (if you argue with me on this we got issues).

Then you will want forcast fox

foxtunes

switchproxy

neoi2.0 extreme skin

and so on

My favorite

I have

NoScript

foxy tunes

Netcraft anti-phishing toolbar

media player connectivity

tab perferences

IE View

FlashBlock

Just to name a few

wow there looks like there's heaps and i won't argue on the ad block I hate ads. could you give a quick explain on theone's that don't kind of explain themselves ,I'm not really up on all the puter lingo ???and again thanks heaps .normally I like to read all this stuff but I don't get much time these days (hence the mad mum)
:) manda

BBCode Xtra is a must have for forum users!!!

CookieCuller is a definate yes as well.

Image Zoom is pretty cool, too.

Well

No Script - disables all javascript on websites. You have to enable it on certain sites etc. online banking....I only allow on sites that i need to and i am very careful.

Foxytunes-allows you to control your jukebox from firefox. I use musicmatch box and this little program works great...

MediaConnectivity is great for viewing .wma file on websites. All you do is click the play sign and Windows media comes up and plays the video. You do have to set the target..

IE View- brings up Internet Explorer for the sites that don't like firefox

Well

Its kinda personal. Some website have those annoying full page flash ads and they really annoy me. This extension just stops them from showing. All you have to do is press the play button and they turn on.

ok thanks everyone it must be about time I installed it and see how it all works
manda :)

wow this is great all installed and running well anymore suggestions on good extensions would be cool
manda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom