OCX. Extension!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opaque

Solid State Member
I need help finding something that can read .ocx files.!! Just a link or sumthin will be fine

OCX files are the result of programming (typically with active x). Ultimatly, unless you have the entire project (source code) they are not going to be much use to you. Technically your answer is Microsoft Visual Studio will open these files. But these files are for reference and support for programming languages (VB) and dont really "open" in the way that you may be thinking. What is the result you are trying to accomplish? Maybe there is another way.

Ok I downloaded a program that automatically refreshes pages. But it has a few bugs so I downloaded a few .ocx files that were supposed to help. But they still have huge amounts packed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
And costas all the site told me was
==========================
File Type: ActiveX Control
Description: An object that can be placed within an ActiveX form; typically has an event attached to it
Open With: Windows: ActiveX development software
=====================================
But it doesnt tell what activex devolopment software!

The answer is most likely visual basic .net or VB. If you are talking about activex development on the web. The only Microsoft solution is Microsoft Visual Studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom