ATi Radeon 9600 Pro Chipset EZ400Mhz 256MB DDR,DVI,8x
Windows XP Home Edition
17" Syncmaster 763MB Magicbright 0.20mm MPRII 1600*1200
40GB-7200RPM
52x 24x 52x CD Re Writer (Samsung)
Wheel Optical Mouse
Multimedia Keyboard

FOR $1615

um...i think you could've gotten a better pc for that price.

a friend of mine ordered and built his pc from newegg.com, and as far as his specs was, he had:

p4 3.0 ghz
1gb pc3200 ram
ati aiw 9800 pro
seagate 120 gb hard drive
17" beng lcd monitor
dvd/cd-rw combo
windows xp pro

the only thing he doesnt have is a dvd burner, and i believe he got this pc for about $1500.

where did you get your pc?

Are they putting it together and testing it for you?

Some good specs anyway. Only thing I would look into is getting really good ram and a bigger hard drive.

yip thre are putting it together and testing it for me and im going to put more ram and a bigger hard drive on it onece i get more cash

no, i do not think that is a good deal for that price. FYI if you have someone else 'custom made' it for you thats is just pre-built custom, even dell or HP allow you to do this. you might as well go to best buy and give away your money to them.

at least that way you can go to a local shop to deal with the warranty or maintenance. you are missing the point of custom building.

Building it yourself takes longer and takes patience, but it pays off in the end...you save some cash, learn about the inner workings of you system, and you will be proud of what you've accomplished.

I know it's not for everyone, but it's worth thinking about.

I got a kick ass 64 bit system and 17 inch lcd bigger hard drive more ram for less than that so i would say that that is not a good deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom