Computer randomly restarted again got erroe report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Error Caused By A Device Driver

Thank you for submitting an error report. Microsoft is unable to specifically determine what caused the problem you reported. To troubleshoot the problem, please see the information below.

Analysis

A device driver installed on your system caused the problem; however, we cannot determine the precise cause. Depending on which situation is applicable to you, please do one of the following:

* If this problem occurred after you installed a new hardware device on your system, the problem might be caused by the driver for the device. If you know the manufacturer of the device, contact the manufacturer's product support service for assistance.
* Some software, such as firewall and anti-virus software, also installs drivers. If this problem occurred after you installed new software, the software might have installed a driver that caused the problem. If you know the manufacturer of the software, contact the manufacturer's product support service for assistance.
* If you don't know the driver's manufacturer and need help diagnosing and resolving this problem, contact your computer manufacturer's product support service.
* Updated drivers might be available on the Microsoft Windows Update website. At Windows Update, you can have your computer scanned and, if there are updated drivers available, Windows Update will offer a selection of drivers that you might be able to use. To learn more about updated drivers that might be available, visit Microsoft Windows Update.
* For information about Microsoft support options, visit Microsoft Product Support Services.

I had that kind of problem in the past and I can't figure out what causing it. It just been solved when I properly install the appropriate driver for my video card. You might tried it out...

i had the same problem and micro$oft finally found out what it was. it turned out to be the on board sound that was causing me sooo many annoying reboots. do you have ob sound? is it realtek?

DwayneDays said:
Im just gonna buy a new psu and motherboard and hopefully it fixes itself

big mistake unless your ready to reinstall your o/s. Just go to the motherboards website and download all updated drivers.

Heres all my driver info

Audio Driver Version: 5.10.0.5820
Audio Controller: INTEL (ICH5)
AC97 Codec: ALC658

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom