Optical drive not fitting in the case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumuni

In Runtime
Now this is just ridiculous. I just got a brand new case, and the op. drive doesnt fit in! Its one of those cases that has its own cover with the button, so that regardless of the colour of ur drive, it would blend in with the case. Anyways, it doesnt seem to fit! I first thought that i had to remove the frame from the drive, but that turned out to be extremely hard and i quit because i figured if its this hard, it not SUPPOSED to be removed.

Help?!

Arumuni said:
Now this is just ridiculous. I just got a brand new case, and the op. drive doesnt fit in! Its one of those cases that has its own cover with the button, so that regardless of the colour of ur drive, it would blend in with the case. Anyways, it doesnt seem to fit! I first thought that i had to remove the frame from the drive, but that turned out to be extremely hard and i quit because i figured if its this hard, it not SUPPOSED to be removed.

Help?!

Sounds like you should have done some research before you whipped out the credit card and started ordering parts.

If you can take a picture of your case (the front of it) and post it here, that might be good :)

Just take a picture.

Did you end up ordering your case from ncix, or did you buy it somewhere in Hamilton? Their's a few shady venders around here, and some cheaper cases have problems fitting together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom