recycle bin

Status
Not open for further replies.
norton stores the stuff it quarantines in a folder named quarantine in the norton antivirus folder located in the program files directory

also i am runnin xp home sp1 too with NAV 2003 pro and when i rite click on the norton protected recycle bin on my desktop i dont even have the option to delete it.

best regards
neversleeps

I was using Norton Syatemworks 2004. Not any more. It gave me the option to delete it. I can open the folder that norton put there to protect. What would happen if I deleted everything in that folder?

what folder is that? since ur using systemworks and not antivirus its not the quarantine folder which could b deleted with no problem. whatever it is, if it gave u the the option to delete it during uninstall and u dont use it systemworks nemore i cant see any problems deleting it. whats in the folder?

It shows 1500 files using 273 mb in the norton folder and about every file extension that I have ever heard of. The otjer folder has 45 files using 6mg. It has a few programs in it that I used to use but not anymore. I thought they were gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom