300Mhz FSB - W00t!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang, your RAM sucks... but that's a nice overclock... what temp is it running at?

GameGURU - it does suck....it's DDR2 running 5-5-5-15 at only 300MHz? That's pretty bad considering DDR modules can run 300MHz at 2.5-3-3-7 if you know what you're doing....this mainly of course applies to TCCD chips.

Idiotec - I see a 4,199.5MHz OC, not this 4.2GHz you say, muahahaha, just breakin your balls

The RAM does indeed suck IMO, but there's not a whole lot you can do about that....but that's a nice CPU OC...congrats dude

Yeah, definitely agree about the RAM. I have a Kingston PC2700 DIMM here and I can that at 2.5-3-4-7 no problems at all. It's actually rated at 2.5-3-3-7, but for some reason (even though it's set to that in the BIOS), it won't run at that :( .

Anyway, nice OC indeed!

TMT. :cool:

I have a Kingston PC2700 DIMM here and I can that at 2.5-3-4-7 no problems at all.
, sorry but theres no way in hell your PC2700 would run 300MHz at 2.5-4-3-7 timings

Chances are you're getting your numbers mixed up and are thinking DDR333....his would be DDR600 at 300Mhz, yours is 166MHz

nice work man, 800MHz OC, nothing to turn your nose up at! How long did it take you to do that? From tinkering to the 4.2.

Why you all gotta be hoppin on his RAM for? So what if it sucks, why you gotta say that to him? It's like if you have a shitty car, but it does really well, and someone says "Damn man, you have a hella shitty car!" it's just not cool. They all gotta do something to down ya, since none of them have that kind of OC.

Excellent work Idiotec!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom