Help plzz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

varouj

Beta member
This computer is driving me NUTS someone plz HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys,
im getttting REAAAAALY mad with this damn computer, its my friends and ive had it for about a month now and just have got around to fixing it around this week, but its a killer! its a AMD K-6 300, 32MB sd ram, windows xp, i know the ssystem specs arent the problem because he has sed this computer for a long time with the internet working

(((PROBLEM)))
the problem is that his internet does not work, when i go into network servieses and click on local internet connection i notice that there is only outgoing packets not incomming, so that is a problem i think, and when i go to repair internet connection, it says cannot repair please conntact admin, then when i check the ip and so on theres no ip but i know that this computer has worked with the internet and i know that the computer does recognize its there because its sending out packets, but still its not working

i have done virus scans with norton antivirus 2004, with updates, and ive removed all his ads, with ad- aware ....but nothing is making this computer budge!!! help!!!

Thank you!

Nope ive allready disabled his firewall and stuff it should be running im going mad!!!

Delete the network connection and create a new one.

Are you on a cable modem? If so, unplug the modem (turn off modem power) for a little while and then plug it back in...then setup the new network connection.

This worked for me when I had this prob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom