New computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandingo

In Runtime
Looking for suggestions on what to build. I dont want to exceed $800.00. I want it it be a AMD 64 Mid tower case. I dont need anything besides the PC (have monitor, mouse, keyboard, spearkers....ect) Will be using it for basic gaming mostly. Appreciate any suggestions.

Ok, I looked thru forums for awhile and I dont see anything that fits what Im looking for. Let me be more specific. I want to buid a new computer. Need a case, mobo, processor, HD, PSU, Memory, CD/RW drive, floppydrive and Video card. I am looking for a Pci express (but if too expensive for my price range Pci is fine) mobo and Video card, sata 150 HD and atleast 1gb of ram. Gotta be AMD 64 and a mid size tower (preferably without a door on front that I have to open to get to the drives. I dont know whats the best brands and has the best stability. I dont want to go over $800.00 if possible. Please help if you can. Dont need a sound card if mobo has one built in and I dont use dial up so no modem needed. And I dont plan on overclocking either. Thnx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom