did you know? (Updated: All Visitors Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KMOTE said:
ya dj chris is the daddy, and at 17!!!!
on the people-i-trust-when-it-comes-to-computers-omometer he ranks very very highly

i defrag mine overnight but only when i feel like it... so not regular but not infrequent. Personally i have never had a problem with standard defrag and refuse to believe that it has any (serious) consequences. btw nicely sorted Mard-very cool:)
Heyyo,

Thanks, I try. :p

I don't think it worked very well as they're still just launching flame-balls at eachother... meh.

Anywho, I want to expand on this cliché'd saying "you have no life" is such a thing possible when ya think about it? literally, if you have no life you're dead.. but if mediphorically, it means you don't do squat.. but doing nothing means in your life you are lazy n'.. well... do nothing.. so technically it's still a life. Not a very active one, but a life none-the-less. So I say down with old cliché'd sayings. People should say "you have a lame and boring life" at least it's more accurate I say. :)

btw, GrimReaper23.. by limewire pro for free you mean illegally obtained eh? lol.. oh the irony.. not only are we all illegally downloading files.. but even the program too! lol, I love it. :D

The irony is shown further, by the fact that you can download the illegal Limewire Pro, through regular, free, Limewire standard. But, I didn't tell you that.

I thought this thread was about defragmentation.....

anyway, if you defrag every day, and you haven't filled up your drive much, it will not take long to defrag. it is possible under those conditions to defrag in 2-8 mins.
if you defrag maybe every month, and you have filled up your drive at least 50%, it will take a lot longer.

Yeah, and I'm annoying, and nuke is an idiot. Thats too much fun, and I dont know why...

Defrag does NOTHING wrong, and it is extremely in your favor to do it more often than not. It speeds up drive access times, by resorting all files close together so it is quicker to access them. Saying that defragging is bad for your hard drive is the same as saying that moving around files on your computer is bad, and inherently doing anything is bad, and you should not use your computer, but look at it, for you may break it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom