Memory Leak??

Status
Not open for further replies.
check the processes in task manager to see what is hogging all the resources (like what was mentioned above). See how many processes are running.

TechKid said:
it seems like it could be some form of a virus. does the memory load expand while your using your computer, and does it eventually crash?

Nope not a virus,That's 1 of the first thing's i checked for,I did a bunch of scan's for virus and spyware and nuttin come up.

killians45 said:
check the processes in task manager to see what is hogging all the resources (like what was mentioned above). See how many processes are running.

Already checked that out too,Everything in there is the same as before :confused:

well, look at the memory usage and list by memory use and post the top ones. It could be something that you usually have in there and its for somereason not releasing its memory use.

killians45 said:
well, look at the memory usage and list by memory use and post the top ones. It could be something that you usually have in there and its for somereason not releasing its memory use.

The top one's using the most are:

Opera.exe @ 20,454k
ashServ.exe @ 4,816k
explorer.exe @ 6,496k
ashWebSv.exe @ 5,092k
svchost.exe @ 4,748k

All the rest are 1,500k or under :confused: I'm not too worried about it now,I only have about 10 day's till i get my new stuff :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom