AMD Price Move - 1st August

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really anxious to see what kind of price adjustments there will be. I was about 2 hours from ordering my new setup and BANG! new thread. thanks for savin me a few bucks... hopefully. Maybe the 3500+ will drop a little in price. That might be my next new favorite. I'm willing to spend about 200 bucks on my mobo and processor combo. I hope it drops. oooh, I'm melting in my pants in anticipation. shoot....

Ryan

My 939 3200 winchester is fine for now. To me, upgrading an X2 3800 wouldnt be worth it. If i was gonna upgrade, id go for the X2 4800

friggin a... that's exactly what I was hoping wasn't going to happen. I guess I'm going back the the 3400+ socket 754. I don't care if they're discontinuing it. It's a fast processor, especially for a stock socket 754.

Ryan

yea since they are coming out with newer better chips the price is gonna drop more than 10 or 20$ try 50 or 60 probably but that doesnt meen the stores will lower there prices

I hope they keep some socket 754 chips around....... Tigerdirect.com no longer sells anything above the 2800+ on socket 754, yet there still selling AMD Athlon XP 3200s... :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom