ordered my 6600GT today

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, for whatever reason I see a lot of people getting XFX and most not being happy with it....madwad has one though and his worked fine...they might have gotten it all fixed now, but when they were first coming out they were sending out a lot of bad cards

Hope yours is aright though. 6600GT is indeed a good little card...I liked mine, but then I got greedy for more power and had to step up to the 6800GT

Nubius said:
yeah, for whatever reason I see a lot of people getting XFX and most not being happy with it....madwad has one though and his worked fine...they might have gotten it all fixed now, but when they were first coming out they were sending out a lot of bad cards

Hope yours is aright though. 6600GT is indeed a good little card...I liked mine, but then I got greedy for more power and had to step up to the 6800GT

yea, i wanted a 6800GT...but...*here comes an excuse* i'm a college student, so funds are gonna so shot in half in about a month..plus...i need money for my other passion......music....need a new amp so. figured...get the average for each instead of spendin' a crap load on 1 and bein' cheezed with the other....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom