laptop fingerprint lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

converters

Beta member
Guys n gals, this is my first of many posts hopefully.

I need some help with a laptop i have at the moment, i have a

"Samsung X 10,
FCC ID:A3LSX10,
Notebook Pc"

It has finger print locking and a password option and it uses an interface called

"omnipass rom version 0.41"

this is locked and i am unable to open it, it is a legitimate problem as the company i work for have items in as pawnbroking service. Person has an amount of time to redeem the item but have chosen not to collect it, however we cannot now retail the item as its locked and we have no contact with the previous owner any help would be appreciated thanx.

Its not bootable from the cd rom, we have a liscence that allows us to sell the item after we clean up the system and we dont really want to have to replace the hdd, plz can anyone help "SOL"

How far do you get when booting? to windows where you would type in the password?

PM Warez Monster for a password reset disk, as this may reset the finger print as well.

You could always reset windows, by getting the OS CD and restoring it through that.

unfortunatly the op screen is miles off where i can reach i just turn on and reach the password protected screen first, so cant use an os disk, ill try the pm monster stuff tho thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom