AMD Price Move - 1st August

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i would really use it. Just say im encoding a DVD, i can set it to one core, and leave all my other stuff on the other core. Or Put my DVD encoding to one core, and play CS on the other one. When i get a new computer, i think dual core is on the cards.

wow, this is interesting. I was about to order a 3400+ socket 754... but if they're discontinuing it, maybe some sites will lower the price. Hopefully, everything will sink down 10-20 bucks.

Ryan

i heard rumors about the X2 5000+ along with the new sockets... dam, these ppl kill you, they make you buy so much crap, i'm still stuck on socket A lol

lol. yeah in my next computer i was looking into an AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (Retail w/ Box) its $527. hopefully it'll drop to the 400's. :D

Just to tell you guys supposedly the 3800+ X2 is 350 dollars. Probably will sell for way higher right now due to price gouging when it first comes out. but finally an affordable dual core to compare to intel's offerinngs.

I wonder how the 3800+ will overclock. I know some might be dud 4200+'s but some might be just as good at overclocking. We shall wait and see. Ok, now how many of you are going to get x2s? There awesome processors!

according to benchmarks, there is a HUGE difference between the 4800+ and the 4400+ even, the difference is not near 400+... the normal venice 3500+ beats it in most game benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom