Build new comp 400-600dollars 2spend

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK FORGET WHAT EVERYONE HERE HAS TO SAY (sry guys :( ). LOOK AT MY SIG. PRICE IS JUST NOW 600 DOLLARS. SOCKET 939/PCI-E with PCI-E 6600GT, OCZ MODSTREAM/3000+! CHECK IT OUT! THERE ARE SOME GREAT REBATES THIS WEEK, AND BUILDING A GAMING COMPUTER HAS NEVER BEEN CHEAPER!!!!!!

Ow wait NVM Dammit. Monitor included? Garr this is impossible! You should probably look into cutting down on something(probably the motherboard or something else) and get this 19 in CRT for 70 dollars free shipping after rebates. Pretty good deal IMO.

http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=40&threadid=1646683&enterthread=y
(you have to do a search on office depot to get the code. Search at the website under the original poster's signature.)
You might also want to Change the heatsink fan to a regular heatsink/fan. I know compusa sells them for 8 bucks.
Finally, you might want to change the DVD drive into a regular CD drive. I know its cutting corners, but the budget you gave is almost impossible. You will save around 25 bucks from the heatsink/fan, 10 bucks from the CD drive, and since there is 13 dollars in headroom, thats a total of around 43 dollars out of the 70 dollars. You will be around 30 dollars overbudget. SRY!

im working with dad ATM 50 dollars a day tough shit, im gettin more money but i dont wanna spend over 600.. not a biiig hard core gamer so take it easy on the vid card and HDD and jst 1gb of ram would be way enuf, AMD 64+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom