AMD Processor vs Intel Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work the computer section of a huge garage sale my church does where we take donated computers, mix and match to make working new condition computers and sell them. I have built over 25 pcs this way. The intel processors seem to be in better shape when we get them. The AMD processors are usually dead when we get them. I like intel. I have used it on my pcs, it works, has never failed me, and hey, dont fix what aint broke. My vote is Intel, but do what your comfortable with. If you had good AMD experiences stick with it.

Right okay!!!

Listen up guys!

AMD waste Intel at everything!

The only reason why'd you would get Intel is video editing/encoding

AT GAMING the AMD CPU's waste Intel, mate!, if you can and make sure it's AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego!

Also about the RAM one gig is perfect for gaming, for server hosting and video editing 2 gig comes in!

Comp. Accessories To Sell

Lower Pirce Comp. Accessories for Sales.

Interested, please ask for Price List.

crazyb8ss said:
I work the computer section of a huge garage sale my church does where we take donated computers, mix and match to make working new condition computers and sell them. I have built over 25 pcs this way. The intel processors seem to be in better shape when we get them. The AMD processors are usually dead when we get them. I like intel. I have used it on my pcs, it works, has never failed me, and hey, dont fix what aint broke. My vote is Intel, but do what your comfortable with. If you had good AMD experiences stick with it.

the reason you don't get new AMD chips is cuz ppl who have them like them, and they don't want to give them away... ppl who use Intel donate them cuz they are pieces of crap and they need to get a new chip every 3 seconds in order to keep up... ;) :p

You cannot justify the quality of todays processors with processors from 8-10 years ago. Lol, the 486's and P1's could stand a lot.

they're so simple... I don't see how a heck of a lot could go wrong with those things, especially models they made for a few years. they're bulletproof. We have K6 piece of garbage downstairs running windows xp, so go figure. It's slow by anyone's standards, but it runs and gets to the internet eventually.

Ryan

that's why you don't put win xp on old chips... you can't teach old dogs new tricks... the CPU will be just as fast as when you got it, if you give it the same software...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom