Case decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
get an aspire x-plorer
just had a build with one and i love it
sleek contemporary and a nice finsih on it
has 4 fans holes top back and two front and a cpu funnel on the side with the ability to put a fan there as well
and at only 70 shipped from the egg you cant go worng

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811144100

here the link
damn they raised the price by 10 bucks and lowered shipping by 3

idk i like the raidmax nice little features with some annoyances its also aluminum and a hefty load of fans a hole 1 more. I dont even need a new psu. Im replacing my xge viper

actually now that i think of it i might go with the aspire cheap good company removable mobo tray.hmm is there a big difference between aluminum and steel. I want a cool case with good air flow.

I have to say I just bought the x-nav with the 500W psu and I am really happy. I was a little uncomfortable paying the extra $$ but it's worth it. Plenty of room, looks great - was kind of a pain to put together - but otherwise, its very nice. It doesn't come with 5 80mm fans.. it comes with 4 - 2 in the back, 1 up top, and and 1 in the front. The 5th fan is a 120mm on the side. You can adjust the fan speeds collectively, not seperately. But even when I had all 5 on full AND another 80mm I put in myself, it was still relatively quiet.
Either download and print the manual before you begin the transfer of items, or have another computer available to read the manual online as it didn't come with one and you will need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom