Case decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the first one more. better airflow, nicer looking, comes with a psu, and the hard drive trays look nicer. i personally like chieftec cases the most. they are rock solid. i have http://www.xoxide.com/chieftec18.html. Probably a bit on the big side for what you are doing, but eh they are fun. Very basic, lots of potential for modding. lots of room for sli, water cooling, fans, everything.

That's not what you decide the case for. You have picked 2 of the most outstanding computer cases on the market today. The general idea is ygwypf (you get what you pay for). The X-Nav comes w/ a reliable 500W PSU, a bonus. The 500W PSU is about $50, and the Tsunami doesn't come w/ a PSU. The only reason the X-Nav is so expensive is because it came w/ a 500W PSU. So in reality, you're gonna pay the same for both of em no matter which one you choose. I say the X-Nav, it has good cooling and great reviews.

i dont need a psu... Is there a big difference between the airflow. I want good air flow and a cool (temp wise) case

Realy i dont want to spend over 120. I want a case with good airflow. Im thinking about the tsunami and then mounting a fan on top for exaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom