Program being closed or blocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. tech

In Runtime
My sister has a software program titled Limewire on her computer.

When she goes to open it, it never loads. I went into the Processes list and the application LimeWire.exe was not there.

I then instealled it onto my computer, same internet connection, and it worked fine.

Apparently it was working for a time... All of a sudden it stopped...

Any ideas why it is not working for her?

Ben

Limeware is evil the proper solution is to remove it but if you want to keep it...

Clean the PC of spyware and viruses those good for nought P2P networks are loaded with it.

Tyler1989 said:
Limeware is evil the proper solution is to remove it but if you want to keep it...

Clean the PC of spyware and viruses those good for nought P2P networks are loaded with it.

Limewire has no spyware, dont listen to him. Yuo might need to download java. Go to www.java.com and download it, then see what happens

You are right Warez Monster. I found no spyware with Limewire.

I'll try some of the tips given and see if I can work it out. Cheers.

Of course you didnt. Also, make sure your XP firewall is not blocking access to the net. It will come up by default then you need yo unblock it, if you dont see it in the security center, then add it.

i use it on my mac is it works great. But on my windws man sucker doesnt wont to work i have to check if its the firewall doing this. oh and Tyler Spyware on limewire never happens.

I did everything you said and still it's not opening. It allowed in my firewall, I don't have any spyware... what else?

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom