Printer Problem......

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the test print from the printer fails then there is some thing probably wrong with the printer. Is the out put a different word than you are trying to print or is it an unreadable garbage just on a specific word.

What kind of computer O/S and what kind of printer is it?

Turn them both off and back on -- and try printing again..

List out the model and make of printer, the OS you are using the the driver version that you have.

I know of issues with specific HP and Xerox/tektronics printers that depending on the driver os combo have issue simular to what you are describing. Epson also have issue with old versions of their print monitoring software that may play a problem...
Give us the details so we can help you....

and i use the printer in other pc the printer can work properly....
donno y....

Buy another printer. If you only want the printer, and not an all-in-one print/scan/create miracles station...then it should be cheap.

BTW, they will nail ya on the replacement ink cartridges.

did you install the winXP driver from the driver CD or which driver are you using? if you are using winXP driver go to the control panel> system> device manager and open the properties for the printer.

update the printer driver but choose 'let me find my own drivers and use windows 2000 driver instead. the location of win2000 driver is on the driver CD or you will need to look on printer manufactueer website and download it.

ya...
i also got download the driver for tat version...also cannot.....
the problem is y i can use the printer pirnt properly in other pc but my own pc cannot.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom