Anyone running x64?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mak01

Baseband Member
I got myself a legit copy of XP Pro just for the sole purpose of upgrading to x64, but when it first came out, I decided to wait until more drivers n stuff were released. I've started to wonder if it's ready for me. Could someone please enlighten me on how well x64 has(or hasn't) progressed?

well if you have XP Pro 64 OS, and you have a 64 bit computer like a AMD 64 3200+ whatever inlike before normal windows use the 32 bit. but with this 64 bit Os it uses all 64 bits of the CPU. i think there is still very few bugs i dont know for sure. But yes if you have a 64 bit computer and you have the OS do it and get the updates it will be worth it.

Its will allow you to use all 64 bits makes it faster dude. It is better y pay for a 64but CPU if the normal windows onlt uses 32 bits not worth the money until this abby came out. There are the things as normal windows Xp only diff is you use 64 bits then 32 bits maybe more i dont know.

Yes, I know what x64 does...I want to know how it's been running for people and if they've have any problems with drivers, installing software, etc.

Ok...did I miss something here...I thought this was FREE upgrade from XP Pro...and now I have to enter a Credit Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom