SLi X 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know that the human eye can't see any differnce between 60 and 80fps, so it really doen't matter if you are gettign 60 or 100fps because it will all look the same.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
you know that the human eye can't see any differnce between 60 and 80fps, so it really doen't matter if you are gettign 60 or 100fps because it will all look the same.

Really? Because I can tell the diffrence, Like on an animation, sometimes when he is pulling the gun out of his pocket, his hand moves 2 inches in stead of 1.

now you're just being ridiculous. and still, why don't you think crossfire is going to be released?

Guys, I asked if you think this technology will be released. Please say yes or no. This isn't about my sucky FPS.

As for 2 cards not cutting it, i personally dislike dual card solutions, so i might be biased. For using 3 cards...it would probably difficult to divide the rendering between the 3 cards because you cant divide 100 by 3 evenly. Personally, i feel the future lies with dual GPU cards

Syn7ax 3rror, since you are obviosuly dissatisfied with your 7800 GTXs, let me take them off your hands for you. Ill even pay for shipping and handling, and ill send a Radeon 9200 SE PCI, a GeForce 2 MX 400, or a GeForce FX 5600 XT.

Beed - ill take one card, you can take the other

Well...I suppose I could give you them if you pay shipping, but why give them to you? I'm sure anyone else on this forum would like one. Besides, I'll just buy a new one.

laggy as hell?! you call 100+fps laggy as hell?!?!?!? my God! you have got to be the most ungrateful son of a b**** i have ever heard!

Syn7ax 3rror said:
Fine, I'll just play laggy as all hell. I can't wait for the 7950 to come out. I'll get 2 of them :)!

OMG...

how old r u? Please dont tell me mommy and daddy r paying for this...please dont!

Its scientificlly proven that a human eye cant tell the difference between FPS after 60. Some people have ultra sensitive eyes, like fighter pilots, but for most of us, when we notice a difference, its often psychological

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom