video card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfon

Baseband Member
What video card would you recommend for a heavy gamer with a low budget? Im searching for a good video card which will give one a good preformance and fps in gaming, Im willing to spend at max $220 for a video card (Im aware the price is very low but thats what I can afford, Im not proud of it ;) )

I was woundering would any one recommend this video card?
Radeon 9800PRO

I hear its out to date or some sort which I dont want an out to dated video card but if thats all my budget can get then, gimmy.

As above Im a deep gamer these are the games I currently have and here are the games Im going to install once i get my new video card.

Call of Duty: UO
Call of Duty
Medal of Honor: AA

Games I plan to install once i get my new video card:
BF - all versions, bf2, bf vietnam etc
mohsh
mohbt
cs - all versions
hl - all versions

If this card is not good what would kind of video card would you suggest? I have an AMD Athlon 64-bit 3200, 1GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive, ATI Xpress 200.

Thank you for posting and please some more people post, I've been on 3 other computer forums such as this one and I've gotten no luck on everything I post.

Any suggestions about this: Radeon 9800PRO
The ATI Radeon is just about the one that fits in my budget.

The Geforce 6600 fits in my budget but which brand should I go with? I plan to buy from new egg

Vanilla 6800. Best card out on the market right now as far as price/performance ratio. Just got mine and it kicks ass, and is about $200

Enough has been said in this thread to help him make a decision. If he wants more info, he can do a search. This has been covered time and time again.

EDIT - Syntax...Please, I am begging you, stop suggesting expensive cards to people who can't afford them. Not everybody is rich or spoiled by their parents. You did better this time by toning it down to a 6800 GT, but still, thats not in his price range, and he's made it clear. Please post intelligently or don't post at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom