ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.
creative zen's are good.

do any mp3 players handle other formats? i need one that supports wma lossless, as that is how i have all my music on my pc, and do not want to have to convert it all.

3rd generation was the best imo because everything was touch oreinted instead of this click wheel. and alot of people like the dock because for one it looks nice and you just plop it in there instead of fiddling for wires.

thanks for the info guys

gen4 is the latest version of the monochrome, what is monochrome
i take it from the discussion that gen1 was the first one, and i should stay away from gens 1 to 3

doesnt gen4 have the dock?
isnt gen4 touch oriented, what is the click wheel?

something sexy, what OS do they use? where do you send 5 to 6 ipods?

which one is going to be the media player? is that the color one which matt2m mentioned?

gen4 just has the touch wheel where u can swivel your finger around in circles but then you push on the wheel ends making it like a button plus the middle button is a button while gen 3 there are no buttons everything is just touch based. center button play menu etc.

so with gen3 i can move my fingers around in circles too

is the color screen one gen4 or a new gen(gen5?)

ipods are pices of crap, they're like dells... don't get ipod, your money goes to supporting retards, get crative zen micro, 500 times better in every way, and costs less

Though, I'm not that enthusiastic about it (because I'm not enthusiastic about almost anything... except repairing and building boxes) I do, again, reccamend the Creative Zen/Zen Micro. Much, much cheaper, put out great sound, and just overall very nicely made devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom