6600gt overclocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
my ambient temp is aound 36 core 67 undr load and i just checked when i woke up and now i lost my overclocking thing so what should i download rivatuner?

Counter-Strike said:
I like using the coolbits hack more though.

Hell yes. Talk about a very easy OC'ing utility. Just slide the bar over and over until your GPU craps out or yells at you in the face!

Rivatuner is good. And graghs your temps which is nice. So your ambient temp is good at idle but sure goes up under load. Hows your tower fan(s).

Calzinger said:
Hell yes. Talk about a very easy OC'ing utility. Just slide the bar over and over until your GPU craps out or yells at you in the face!

LMAO. Yeah a rock could use coolbits. My friend tried to OC his old 5200, and we just decided to OC it til' it fried, lol good times, good times...

That's the only disadvantage with Coolbits and maybe most other OC'ing utilities for GPU. You constantly have to monitor temperatures and take artifacts seriously. You probably will take artifacts seriously anyway since they warg-out your game. Too bad the threshold is way too high. 135C for a 6800 GT? Your card could easily burn at 100C. Matter of fact, running in the 90s would be dangerous after a long period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom