I need help, seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO a 6200 would probably do the job, or even a 6600.

No need for the big dogs, or the major bucks, see?

Trotter said:
SO a 6200 would probably do the job, or even a 6600.

No need for the big dogs, or the major bucks, see?

depends on your defintion of doing the job. Some people dont mind playing with things like AA and AF off. Some people dont mind not having all the graphic feature on max. Other people do want that.

For example I want to play everything on 1280X1024 AA and AF on. With all other graphic settings on max. On a game like battle field 2 or doom 3 am not going to get the fps I want on anything less then a geforce 6800GT.

AEagle20 said:
I sound like such a moron, but what is overclocked

(laughs)
Before selling him on good overclocking products maybe we should ask him if he plans to.....

In that budget definately go with 6600gt: leadtek, evga or msi.

I think he figured it out.

Hopefully he'll post the finished product.

If you get a 6600GT get it from newegg i guess.... Since its cheaper than tiger and its a Evga one.... i ended up paying $200 for it with shipping....

Yeah got it figured out.. some good stuff in a soprano case =) it was sexy lookin. I'll be sure to post some pictures and specs on the finished product. And fyi Trotter and you guys opinions built my pc. I had no other input besides TechForums.

listen to trotter all of his replys make the most sense and are the most helpful, also all the items he posts have backup support. as opposed tio "get this board cuz its green" or somthin which really doesnt help too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom