MSN charging for Messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeRuler99

purveyor of fine cheeses
I received what looked very much like some chain mail the other day saying that MSN was going to start charging for Messenger.

Is this true?

do u really think msn could start charging when yahoo, aim, and icq and every other main instant messenger isnt, they would lose their entire customer whatever u call it group of ppl, that would b a terrible loss for them, u dont have nething to worry about it, so relax

edit, i do kno they charge for full access to their chatrooms so thats pretty gay but ya, its ms, what do u expect? i much prefer yahoo and other clients way more than msn so explore a little and c if u can convert some ppl u kno imo

loll, they don't go into MSN Messenger to make money, they go into there to promote their software (so that people will use windows, as new updates are only availiable for windows).. That's one of the reason i didn't switch to linux eariler :|

i've recieved a couple messages like that about AIM and that "you need to sign the petition" I would just simply respond to everyone that sent it to me..."Don't you think with all of their resources that AOL would have a better way of announcing changes other than a chain message" I hate stupid people.

-Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom