Finaly back

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverxyoung

In Runtime
hey guys !! id like to thank everyone for helping me build my new system.. omg after sooo much hassle and troubleshooting i finally got my comp running and so far its running smooth =]. The only troubles is i dont think i put enough thermal paste because its only 38 c at idle... >< oh well

CPU: AMD Athlon 3000+ Venice 1.8ghz [ gona oc ]
Motherboard: DFI Lanparty nForce 4 Ultra-D
RAM: PQI Value 1GiG Duel Channel
Hardrive : 80gb Maxtor Diamond 9
Video Card: eVGA 6600gt [ did anyone else notice a huge price drop? LOL i mean i got it for 169 and if i dont recall i saw it for like 200 before.. oh well =] ]

So yeah im installing WoW right now but my main question is it too late for me to install service pack 2? i just installed xp fresh and i installed my mobo/video card drivers and i installed AIM/WoW.. Is it too late?

thanks man, nice to know that, i was really worried bout it haha man u know u helped me ALOT on my post.. i couldnt have done it without u man *bows*

lol np but yea you should be ablr to get that update jsut go on microsft.com and get all the update after you installt eh games.

good to hear man good to hear... btw when i said i dont think i put enough artic silver on.. is it like a one time thing? its not like ima be able to take the heatsink off and put more on right? well my cpu is at 38 c right now... =/

well yea if you have to you can take the HSF off and clean it and put some new on
i mean for a venice core you only put like a rice grain on of thermal paste as i know.

lol well then you got it right on which thermal paste to buy but is that the stock HFS if not you got a shitty one lol.

wow something just happened now right that scared the crap out of me.. i think the hd crashed or somthing cause the screen turned blue with like error codes and then it restarted... oh god any ideas o_O...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom