??? How to delete ??? help ,help ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if you missed my post or something, but this is what you need to do...

Download this: http://www.sysinternals.com/files/processexplorer9x.zip

Then run it. Once the program is up (you might get a notice about symbols, just click ok), go to find handle. Then type the name of the file. Even part of a name with "*" should show you what is using it. if this doesn't work, say so. cause that would mean you have an invisable program running on your machine that the system doesn't know about. That would indicate a remote conection doing something on there...
just a thought, and good luck

Yes .I have searched ,but it seems not working, none process are found ~~ sigh..
The software is really very great..
I can download a mothertone version..
thank you,Inaris

yes i meant a command prompt but doing it with the boot up option of safe mode with a command prompt, then windows only loads that. it doesnt even load explorer i think.

i have tried .
it said can not find that file...
I just cannot understand ,why the file cannot be found but still lay there ...

have u tried shredding it with 3rd party software instead of deleting it, thats my last idea, maybe ur mft is corrupt or something. also im curious if u make a new txt doc or something and try to rename it the same as the weird file in same directory, will it let u or does it say theres already a file by this name blah blah

I had this problem a few weeks ago. I couldnt get IE to work correctly or load windows update. Some folders were in my windows i know i deleted. I tried again and go thte same errors you are having. I did a system restore. That was the only thing that worked for me.

Oh ,my god ,I turned off syeterm restore .. It waste a lot of space
But my IE is working fine as usual ,and my kaspersky antivirus is in good state too,and i can update normally ..
so i think ,our problems have some difference maybe..

change icon

though XP said it cannot find the file, I can still change it icon,look at this new pic..

Attachments

• icon.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom