really weird stuff is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

compooters_rock

Beta member
alright, installed my new dvd burner last night, works fine. i got something called game copy pro off kazaa, but didnt open, and now, i cant get my mouse to go back to normal, it has the hourglass next to it all the time. i have norton systemworks, and i cant run antivirus, it opens for a split second then closes. i tried to do speeddisk, and it keeps restarting due to disk write. and also, i cant run antivirus anything, anything to due w/ antivirus wont run. even if i right click on something and do scan for virus, it wont work, plus, when i go to program files/norton systemworks/antivirus, it will open then like 0.01 seconds later it will close. i went to google and typed in housecall virus scan, cause i dont know their homepage url, and my screen closed. i have the autocomplete on too, so i went back and pressed the down arrow (this is at google) in the search field, saw what i typed in before, housecall virus scan, and when i highlighted it, the autocomplete closed. so i typed in housecall, it opened fine, tried to click on their page, and the screen closed. guys, WHAT THE *blank* IS GOING ON!!!!!and i just checked to see what happens when i type in virus in the search field. the screen closes.

not only does it do that, but now when im on the internet and click a link that opens in a new window, i have to press stop and refresh for it to load, otherwise nothing will happen, not even the page not found will come up

alright, well i somehow got into housecall's websirte and checked my system for viruses, had 74 of them. deleted them all, and finally coulod run speedisk and defragment everything and optimized my computer, still cant open antivirus and type anythign with the word virus in it. on the bright side, my computer runs a lot faster now due to the defragmenting and stuff

LOL some of those online virus checker sites think everything is a virus. They are the hypocondriacs of the virus detection industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom