Which computer should i buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GATEWAY IS EVIL NOONE USES THAT NAME HERE ok i only see one computer ok see for that price you can make your own much better then that, but if you dont want to build you own then one thing you can do is have someone build you one or go to a local computer dhop and have them do it for ou. or whatever can i ask what is it your going to use it for and if you dare say GAMING on a GATEWAY i will shoot you lol j/k its sucks they are not the best to use.

1. I only see one.
2. Gateway...ewwww...anyone got some Pepto?
3. Look into building one or having one built. Local computer stores are normally good places, and we cannot forget Monarch Computers.
4. People think it's so hard to put a computer together, and it's really not. I put up a celing fan last week. It was harder to put together than the computer I built last year.

EDIT: If you do heavy Photoshopping (like >50% of the time) I would suggest a Mac Mini (gasp!). It's cheap and gets the job done.

RE-EDIT: Actually, I think I'll recant my previous statement and say that a Mac Mini would be a good suggestion, period.

if you dont make one thn i would go with teh 2nd one is good for what you need you are photoshoping and msuic and stuff. but come on for that price you can build you better and cheaper too.

yea its a good place you make a computer to your needs. or you can build yourself one. but yes they are very good.

the first gateway is a great deal i mean a great deal 1 gig ram dual core smithfield 250gb sata 11 hard drive ide go with the first one or go to hp and put what u want in one they build they ship it nice and ez
it looks like u know what u want thougght parts wize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom