7800GTX Overclocking results

Status
Not open for further replies.

idiotec

Fully Optimized
No, I don't have one, but now that they have been out a while, I thought I would see what people's OC results have been.

I know not a lot of people have them here, but...

Please post any OC results for the 7800GTX including stock and OC temps. I am just currious if these cards OC as well as the 6800 cards.

why mess with something that is that great i wouldnt risk something that expensive

timmer said:
why mess with something that is that great i wouldnt risk something that expensive
Bah! What's the fun in that :p As long as you don't d something completely stupid, the risk f actually hurting the card with a little OC is very low.

You wouldnt risk it? WUSS!!! :p

When you get a huge overclock and it is stable, you overclock more until it is not stable! And even at that point, you usually should keep overclocking until you smell smoke! That is, providing you have the money. :p

Go over to www.xtremesystems.org I'm sure LOTS of people over there have them. And of those people, I'm sure nearly half of them have already fried or three of them and have replaced them.

ye i dont have that much cash and if i did i would have a 6800gt with the intel extreme edition dual core processor thats like 1500 right there and thats how much those idiots pay for 3 cards

I think they are FAAAAR from idiots. After all, you are the true GENIOUS right?

Genius

idiotec said:
Bah! What's the fun in that :p As long as you don't d something completely stupid, the risk f actually hurting the card with a little OC is very low.

You'r 'O' key not working very well, eh? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom