Last Build, What Do You Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you considered getting a PCI-E board/GPU instead? Many will argue that it's very unnecessary, but for the sake of upgrades, PCI-E may be found in most future cards if not all.

Any case PSU is garaunteed to be complete garbage. Then again, many may argue that you won't need an oustanding PSU to power that system.

Thanks, but you didn't answer any of my questions, so don't post again if you're not gonna answer. And I am well aware of PCI-E and there isnt a PSU to this case, ROFL. It is going be a budget computer anyways.

For the video card, the reqs are 350W PSU, and "An available 4-pin Molex hard drive power dongle" Wdh is that?
That is just a regular 4-pin plug on the psu. It just means that you need to have an extra one because you need one for the gfx card.

I suggested a PCI-E set over your original AGP set, and you respond with a rude answer. And now you switch to a PCI-E combo? Yugh.

By the way, your currently build won't work. Try to find a place to fit your graphics card on that motherboard. That'll be a fun experience.

yea man that was real rude but he was right and u had no reason to say something like that hes only tryin to help
hes is very right to have to get pcie and he is also right bout the psu
and search tf jeeze there are probably 30 other people on here with the same post with the same exact system dont post this garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom