Keylogger they have premission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
ok at my moms work they want to get keylogger because some people are doing things and LOOKING at things they shouldnt . but they cant prove it. there tech support there sucks my mmom told me lol. so i said ill try and if i get something ill give it to you so you can give it to your work. know i know the rules of the keylogger thing. but they want to put this on all computer in that building to make sure everyone is working and not slacking off or doing bad stuff. they have promission from the owner of the company and and there unoin or something this company is weird ok so they just what to see what everyone is doing but they want it to be hidden. there are some people there that know about computers so installing it on a computer is not the best idea. cd-rom i dont know about is there some other way for them to get one and have it stealth like where no one will know and they can jsut pull it out later on.

Ok well Spy-Act clearly stats that it doesn't matter if they give permission law stats it must be the owner HIMSELF to PHYSICALLy install the keylogger himself.

There are software and hardware keyloggers but before I talk about these you have to get the manager to physically install these himself.

well thatts what i mean i jsut want to give them a name the it guys are the ones going to do this i dont wont part of this.

I persnoally recommend 007 Keylogger.

It is a software keylogger and has many great features and can run invisible without anyone noticing it. Doesn't even add a process in the task list.

and i mit put this on my computer too lol i get family and friends go on my computer when im not here and they piss me off because i always get something a virus or trojan becasue of them i mit put this on. if its easy to install.

sweet i mit jsut tell them to buy it better. on more thing but isnt there like a keylooger that one can just put on something like that other thread i was reading about a usb. i mean for me i want to be able to put it on something i dont want it on aws a install. for me my moms place im going to tell them to buy it better it will tell them how to use it and stuff. but for me i want to be able to plug adn play my keylogger one reason some family members have slicky fingers if you get me drift so i have to put it on when im not there but hide it i dont waht it installed on my computer. but thats if its possbile if not then i will have install i guess

Then you will have to buy a hardware keylogger these are restricted to how many key strokes they can record but are harder to detect. I don't think there are any USB flash drive keyloggers that work yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom