helloa tech forum members (a shit story about how i joined)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neosteve

In Runtime
im just a normal guy who got sick and tired of my computer a antle i dessided to build my own or tempt my pereants to buy me one. So i tried to tempt them but it didnt work so then i desided to build one so i was researching and one day my cusin was chatting to me and i said that me father is getting a 4.0ghz computer which wasnt possible to me so he did same research and he found this thing about duel proccesors on this site and he gave me the link i read the thing and i read more things on this site and i found it intersting so i desided to join tech forum and thats how i joined. What a shit story that was

and i found out it cost just as much to buy one as to build one in my fu---d up country so im going to get my pereants to buy one for me and im going to do what ever it takes to get one but not kill myself because then i wont get one because im dead

do not get dual processor unless you specifically have a reason for doing so. you will not neccesarily get full 4Ghz performance all the time, if this is what your father thinks he should save his money. if he is getting this to brag to his friends about how fast it is, they do not know anything about dual proc either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom