Help me overclock my PC! (DFI NF3 250GB, A64 2800+, Corsair 1 gig Dual Channel, )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boma

In Runtime
Hi guys. After reading some of the guides and stuff, I'm still confused about overclocking my pc.

Can someone give me the exact settings to put in my bios?

It's only a 1.8GHZ Athlon 64 2800+, DFI landparty NF3 250gb socket 754 board, Corsair Valueselect 2x512mb dual ch. memory. I also have a Seagate 120gb EIDE drive and a Leadtek 6600GT AGP.

I can't seem to play Battlefield 2 on max settings very well. I don't expect 100fps, but I know it can do better than this.

No one can tell you the exact settings you need to put into your BIOS. If you read the guides it's fairly straightforward, lower LDT ratio, lock AGP/PCI, raise FSB, test stability.

Repeat until instability occurs, loosen timings, up vcore and vdimm and repeat until desired results are obtained.

overclock u r card last its not neccasery just raise the fsb by 5 increments until it becomes unstable during boot then lower it by one until its stable booting then make it stable playing game with reasonable temps and ull be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom