Building a new PC (need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy crap, thats gonna be expensive..
software nowadays dont even need that type of stuff =p
well atleast for normal gaming

Originally posted by TaiwaneseKai:

Hey there guys, im just building a new PC, and these are the parts that im about to buy. Please tell me if i need ANYTHING else (cables, wires, etc.) consider that im starting from scratch, except for a screwdriver and graphics card. Please tell me if i need anything else or if all these parts are compatible.

Processor: Athlon 64 FX-51 Boxed Processor

Wish I had the 64 FX-51. rest looks pretty awesome too. try 450W PSU

u shouldnt buy audigy inless u plan to like hook a flute or something up to ur computer..
im retty sure ur motherboard comes with like 5:1 surround sound
waste of 100 dollars :)

yes, the psu unites fit uniformly in cases. The more wattage that the psu can put out the more your system can use, even if there ismore than is needed it is alright.

Yeppers...will work better than the 350 watt no-name that comes with the case. It will fit, and you will have no probs.

Heck of a system but there's no need for it unless you have some heavy workstation stuff going on. It'll take a quite a few years before any game will need that kind of power.
Personally I'd get a case without a power supply and buy your own. That gives you a little bit more flexability with what you can get. Also make sure to get a case with plenty of fans ports. Heat is going to be a factor here. Definitely go with AT LEAST 400w if not 450w. With the add-ons and such you'll be demanding quite a bit. Other than that great system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom