did you know? (Updated: All Visitors Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude.... how many times did i tell you guys.. I didn't read this online idiot. I read it in the magazine, and the magazine is at home. ok..

Most people that work at computer stores are dumb, I outsmart 99% of the people I see working at computer stores.

Anyways, you should be able to remeber an intresting article you read from a magazine.

wtdf chris... rofl how old are you? umm I think you should be around 14 to 16 years old.. the way you are talking. Dude you haven't even worked anywhere, so don't judge people like that.

wtdf chris... rofl how old are you? umm I think you should be around 14 to 16 years old.. the way you are talking. Dude you haven't even worked anywhere, so don't judge people like that. Joeisalsocool.. rofl hahahah.. that's so funny lol. At least I have a job, and when I go and work sometimes in the future, they give more jobs to me than you lol. I'm more experienced than you. At least I don't stay at home all day.. and chat with people.. get a life.

17 don't you know how to look at a profile?

And I have been to alot of computer shops, talked to alot of the guys. The smartest guy in the city did this.

Me: Is that 9800 Pro have 128 or 256 bit memory pipelines?
Dude: It's 128 meg.
Me: No, the memory pipeline
Dude: What's that
Me: Explains
Dude: I cant find that info anywhere
Me: What's the part number I will do it myself
Dude: I cant give you that

And FYI, I worked part time in medical research, and not a test subject either <-_->

wow... you have been in alot of computer shops, but you have never worked lol. omg I can't believe you are 17 and you haven't even worked anywhere. I was just wondering, what stores have you been too?

dude, I didn't start this at first time.. Go check the third page. you said this to me . this your way of telling us that you know a ton about computers? Where do you work, might I ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom