windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
would double sided tape work on plexiglass?

and does it still look good if you just double sided tape it on their (giving that it stays good)

also on the "pre-modded" case i have, the window is connected on the inside of the panel, but on the front of the panel the window is level with the case

so its like some parts of the window are sticking up so there isnt like a "hole" when you feel the front of the panel

is there anyway i could do that or is that a more professional kind of thing

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding how your window/panel is set out.

My cousin modded a side window into his Lian-Li V1000, but it wasn't a simple square window. It doesn't really matter though. For the sake of simplicity, let's assume it was just a square window. For example, let's say that he cut out a regular square with a width of 8 in. in the center. His window was actually a regular square with a width of 9 in. So when he put the window behind his panel, he could stick tape between that 1 in. space between the window and the panel.

It actually held up damn well.

If that doesn't hold, could you always drill a hole between the stacked parts of the panel and window and just secure them with a screw and bolt?

i understand wut you just said

ok lets say my panel is one unit thick and so is my window
(*=window / | = panel / . = empty space)

|
. *
. *
. *
|

thats wut it would look like if i taped on a window but on the case i have it looks like this

|
|

so if you taped it on their would be a little dip if you ran your hand across it but on the case i have, there isnt a dip, as i attempted to show in the pics

my question is how would you make it so there wasnt a dip?

hey i used noram packeging tape to put the 120mm fan on the side of my modded case. just tape the crap out the inside because no one will see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom