Simple question about AOL Instant Messenger:how to find the person on line

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafLeaves

Baseband Member
This is my fist time to visit and use the software programe---VOL Instandt Messenger.I followed the interested to find a lot of friends and buddy.When i send the message to the buddies i found .the computer from time to time tips---not available .How shoud i do that?Lots of buddies always tips so.Never find a buddy is online.I got a headache.It takes me more than 1 hours.it is really annoying.IN the Vol Instant Messenger software,how to find and look the buddies online.Help me.WHere?in Whic hfuntion?which menu?Please tell me more detail how to do.Thanks.I am beef cattle.reall sorry.i am a stupid bear.

Cause my first time to use the software,i reall don't do know what do do.Please ,please.Have a heart to help me.could you do me a favor???Thands a million

Attachments

• p1010285sm.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 138
hey friend dont worry about that finding a buddy.. i will add you to my buddy list !! then we can go ahead and i will definately let you know how to add a buddy in the list..
give me your AIM id and make sure you are online this time .ok.
i will add you to my buddy list and then help you out .
so reply as soon as possible !

he's a cattle that thinks he's a bear. right click on the AOL interface and you will get a menu that pops up.

My buddies,i am late.I am terribly sorry.Don't laugh at me.I really don't know.I really don't know what to do.Dear emotion11,you are so kind and friendship.Thanks for your helping me.MY VOL instant messenger ID is "leaves888888",six 8.This ID is also seen in my profile. You are welcome to add me to your buddy list.Thans a lot.
Also thanks neversleeps supported me.Thank you as well.
otherwise,you can directly tell me the answer of my quesion here in your reply.
Anyway,thanks for everyone who do me a favor and support me.MIss you!!!

dont laugh at me.mY friend.you all no reply my question and trouble.to this day,i have no how to add my buddies and my friends on line.Please give me the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom