new comp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
angryOGG said:

Hard Drive: Maxtor Maxline 3 250gb 16mb cache

I only took a quick look over it, but I HATE Maxtor... it might just be me but I always have had a problem with it. I personally think Western Digital is the best.

Personally i would recommend the Logitech MX518 over the diamondback, simply for the fact that it has its on the fly sensitivity settings hardcoded, therefore you dont have to install software with the mouse unlike the diamondback, also its more ergonomic, just feels better although its slightly heavier.

I would also recommend the Zboard, I use it, and its improved my gaming alot over standard keyboard.

i already hav an MX518 so if i dont like the Razor (gettin it for the theme) then ill just switch it out. as for the keyboard, ill try out the zboard. i guess ill get that WD hd i found. any thought on the 7800GTX (BFG or XFX???)?

well the BFG comes factory overclocked, and its safe as apposed to overclocking yourself, but the software package that comes with it prolly wont be that great but who cares right. Plus XFX is shite so...............

xfx customer support is horrible. Their cards are half decent esp after they got the fan thing fixed and none of their cards are doa that much anymore.

ok, that i did not know, still the fact that its an XFX puts me off it, but thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom