Why 'YOUR' name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vile

Contributor
"Vile" was given to me when I joined my first Quake clan. I completely owned a guy while playing on Quake World, and he asked me if I wanted to join his clan. Lol, I didnt know any better, so I accepeted, and used it since then :)

i used to have the nick "GJ" as from my name letters
but it also means good job,so i changed it to xerion
dunno why is it xerion,its jsut cool i think

the name, and all of the characters that have been created for different games under it, are all the product of lucid dreaming.

er, without the aid of mind altering substances...that is.

Heh...I'd link you to the character sheets if I still had them online.

in D&D 3rd Ed Seloce is currently an errant knight (fighter class) seeking an exiled scholar to help return his liege to his proper throne.

in Shadowrun, Seloce is a doomed elf from Tir na Nog engaged in a belittling downward spiral of drugs, pain, and misery. interesting character there -- he commits suicide in his character bio...all the games I play him in are "flash backs"...makes for a really cool effect. he was in the public play (pre-release) of Brainscan, which was run by Jay Levine who is one of the writers for now defunct FASA.

in Mage Seloce is a Euthanatos vagabond, a slave to the wheel of fate who lives (or comes close to not living any longer!) by the roll of the dice, the flip of a card, or some other method of pure chance.

in Everquest, seloce was a 60th level shadow knight.

in Dark Age of Camelot, Seloce was a 48th level scout who was the bane of many a middy and hibby before Mythic made all of those *wonderful* game changes that totally screwed all snipers. if you don't know what I mean, read this

http://www.daocscout.com/

...as it is a wonderful example of what not to do as a game developer.

For the most part that's all of them. there have been plenty of other incarnations of the name, but I don't think you want me to go on for much longer. hehe.

Seloce said:
Heh...I'd link you to the character sheets if I still had them online.

in D&D 3rd Ed Seloce is currently an errant knight (fighter class) seeking an exiled scholar to help return his liege to his proper throne.

in Shadowrun, Seloce is a doomed elf from Tir na Nog engaged in a belittling downward spiral of drugs, pain, and misery. interesting character there -- he commits suicide in his character bio...all the games I play him in are "flash backs"...makes for a really cool effect. he was in the public play (pre-release) of Brainscan, which was run by Jay Levine who is one of the writers for now defunct FASA.

in Mage Seloce is a Euthanatos vagabond, a slave to the wheel of fate who lives (or comes close to not living any longer!) by the roll of the dice, the flip of a card, or some other method of pure chance.

in Everquest, seloce was a 60th level shadow knight.

in Dark Age of Camelot, Seloce was a 48th level scout who was the bane of many a middy and hibby before Mythic made all of those *wonderful* game changes that totally screwed all snipers. if you don't know what I mean, read this

http://www.daocscout.com/

...as it is a wonderful example of what not to do as a game developer.

For the most part that's all of them. there have been plenty of other incarnations of the name, but I don't think you want me to go on for much longer. hehe.

wow
awesone :rolleyes:

becuse it's my name, and it was 2am, and i guess i wasn't being that creative.

Me either, lol, I just went the extra steps, spelled my name backwards, and then used a cool alt char.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom