726 dollar build ><!!!! 911

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok if you got it know the HS it has that stock crap i hate trust me i ahd to deal with taht stuff a few times all you got to do is get a flat surface card like a cedit card or something like that and some rubbing alcohol the best you can get i only have 70& its good or if you can get 90% is the best to take it off all you do it rubb some alcohol on it and scrap it with the card but be careful you dont what scratches on the Hs i think it ****s it up up know what i mean.

Heyyo,

Now, stock amd HSF have the thermal paste inna little cube, you can rub that off with a small towel or paper towel. Then put a small dab of thermal paste on the cpu (remove the plastic cover onnit first if there is one!).

The stock amd fans are ok, but yeah, in the long run you'll want better, like this one:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835128005

It's gotta bit of a big price tag onnit yes, but man is it sweet. It even has 4 blue led's built into it so it's gotta little lightshow going on. :)

Next comp build I'm getting it. It's probably the best heatpipe cooling solution out there. The zalman 7700cu is also good, but it's fat, so it takes up space, usually a ram slot or 2 so that sucks and that's why I don't really reccomend it unless your mobo has the cpu and the ram slots spaced out quite a bit.

Ok DON"T DO IT. DONT GET TWINMOS. I WARNED YOU! You will be VERY dissapointed with your results, unless something drastic happens in the newegg inventory, Also, look into my build more, as it def offers more bang for the buck. Those prices at newegg are def overpriced. Did you even look at my stuff?

ur first mistake was when he slapped u with the 700 u shoulda taken it and said thanks then u could take ur time but good work that pc qill suite u nicely

yes i did read ur post hacp but then why is twinMOS bad? whats bh-5? i mean im not into ocing.. i just want 1 gig of ram xD

Their saying it's not BH-5 meaning it's now CH-5

Even if it's CH-5, it's still good ram for the money. And if your not overclocking, you will never notice the difference between BH-5 and CH-5

I dk about the ram, but theses guys do. Don't forget Windows if you don't have.
Microsoft Windows XP Home w/Service Pack 2-92

Get a better PSU-Rosewill Value RV500S ATX 500W Power Supply-49
The drive will work. But SATAs are better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom