Buying a Labtop, Any Info i Need or Should know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADWAD

In Runtime
As my title say's i need help in buying a Labtop. First of all i can't spend anymore than $1500 ($Canadian$)MAX. What are some things that i need to look for when buying a labtop? And please don't recommend Intel Centrino Mobile i have no need for that. Any suggestions or Info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

No gaming at all........just word processing, power point, photoshop, and web/internet.

.... Why not centrino? Offers tonsa bettery life. Also, check this out if you are going to spend 1400 on a laptop.

well mobile centrino is nice and i dont see how any one could not have a need for it they are damn good proccesors. but any way u should just get a computer with 512mb ram, reasonably nice procesor not an intel p4 they are energy hogs get well mobile centrino im tellin u thats some nice stuff and pretty fast and at 1500 canadian u should be able to get one but ur next best procesot would be the turion from amd but if ur not gaming mobile centrino man it fits ur needs man pentium m or centrino m take ur pick i suggest u build one form hp and have them send it to ya

dell are very customiseble when you first build. there is quite a range of choise of stuff you can choose to put in ur comp. i dont know if there is so much choise for laptops.

once you have bought ur dell, you find that it is very hard to upgrade it. oh well, i dont have any money anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom