New Mouse: Logitech Wireless MX1000 -or- Razer Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO with the DB Plasma. Also pick up a high-end mousepad, you'll be drooling all over you keyboard when you first play a game with your new set-up.

Also, razer has a very nice utility that allows you to customize everything from sensitivity to button config.

Buy it.. You'll love it.

i have the mx1000 and never had a single problem with it only had to reconnect it once.... It rocks....

As I said the MX 518 is a great mouse. I have it.. ANd haven't had a single problem with it.. I was deciding between it and the Razer and went with the 518. It's newer, had 3 sensitivity buttons (if u ask "why do u need it", my answer is "why not. Same price!"), and looks more presentable.. :)

It fits my hand perfectly.. It's only right handed btw.. Not sure how the Razer is.

Ah sorry, it was your post that got me to asking around about it!:p A review on the net,
http://www.dansdata.com/diamondback.htm
claims it has 8 buttons--is that counting those two midget adjuster's by the scroll-wheel? Just wondering, 'cause they don't have a very good picture on the product details.

It's all good!:D

thanks!

Yeah it does. I never got around reprogramming any of em, but it has 8 buttons :)

+2 left/right buttons
+1 scroll wheel button
+2 inc/dec sensitivity buttons
+2 back/fwd buttons
+1 application button (I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom