Need some ideas for my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Something Sexy

In Runtime
Alright, I had a past topic about the scratch built case I am doing, the UFO replica. It has been a while since I have been able to work on it because of work and all, but I have made some progress.

Picture117.jpg

Picture118.jpg

Picture1199.jpg

Here is the top, I have two 80mm fan holes that are going to blow right over the RAM and CPU, I need some idea for the rest of the top. Either leave it alone, or make a window in some position, or something else crazy. I am thinking a window, but I don't want plain window, maybe something a little fancy, but my only tool is a dremel. Any input would be awesome.

hmmm... the only suggestions I have are to paint the case with something, and clear coat it, or at least brush the metal, whatever you do, a clear coat would look good over it, and as for the window, I suggest cutting some design in the window side, and just buying a clear panel to connect to the inside... and maybe add lights...

post a pic when you are done with it...

Oh yea its definitely getting painted and all, once all the cutting and sanding is done, I want to get this top side done before I work on the front but i still don't know what do with the top.

Heyyo,

Well, since you want it ufo theemed, you could put a window design like, an alien's head onnit, or even better, a ray gun like mavin the martians man. That'd be intense eh? :)

Hmm, a more interesting idea, you could like, try to do waves to make the 2 fans seem like a black hole sucking in stuff since the fans will be sucking air into the case.. but I dunno how easy it would be to make it look like that, and not somekindof flower with grass-like pedals, or some hippy psychadelic shirt-dye kindof thing..

All you have to do to make a black hole thingy is put a bunch of lights in circles within circles within circles around the fan, then hook them up to a controller and set a knight effect. You could use some kind of light strip or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom