Dont get pissed need a 3000 dollar pc for family friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 1996, I bought a 2000 dollar compaq with a 2gb hard drive. Even if he did spend 12000 dollars, that would not have gotten him a 9gb hard drive at all.

just wait a little and get x950XTPE in crossfire... 8 yrs, this will be $h!t by then...

If you're a bit new to computers and would like to get to know how parts work and stuff, i say get an Alienware. The ease of removing/installing harddrives, CD roms, floppy drives, make the Alienware WELL worth it. Their tech support is a bit terrible, though.

Alienware is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced. They are wayy to expensive and powerful for the average n00b, and once someone knows enough to justify buying one, they know enough to build their own that is much more powerful and much less money.

When Alienware first came out, I priced out the best machine I could on their website... $32,000 it came too. I could buy a car for that, a super good car!

I think i priced one out for 33K, but that included alot of overpriced games.

It was a gaming machinne with a 3.6 ghz xeon...

Him said:
Alienware is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced. They are wayy to expensive and powerful for the average n00b, and once someone knows enough to justify buying one, they know enough to build their own that is much more powerful and much less money.

When Alienware first came out, I priced out the best machine I could on their website... $32,000 it came too. I could buy a car for that, a super good car!

all alienware does is beacuse they are brand name and they put a lot of cheap sutf in their case and over price it. so basically all your getting is the case and the logo on the case for a lot of money when you can get the same system for like much much muhc muhc muhc muhc lesss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom